Join LCT for the 11th Annual Golf Tournament to benefit Landmark Community Theatre on Thursday, June 24th 2021 at Chippanee Country Club in Bristol, CT.
Registration & Lunch begin at 11:30 a.m. with tee off beginning at 12:30 p.m. The annual fundraiser includes all the contest entry fees, a door prize (must be present to win), lunch, pre-dinner cocktail hour, dinner, complimentary beer, wine, snacks and other beverages on the course.
The day concludes with an exciting raffle and awards ceremony beginning at 6:30 p.m. All prizes valued at $50 or more.
Register and pay by Friday, June 4th to qualify for an early registrant prize.
$175 registration fee per golfer
**LCT has actively worked to follow all safety protocols as outlined by the CDC and State of Connecticut in regards to COVID. It is our hope that by June restrictions will be limited to allow for a more enjoyable tournament. As of this time, masks or facial coverings will be required indoors and social distancing will be maintained indoors. If you have any questions on our COVID protocols please email our COVID compliance officer, Courtney Deraleau, firstname.lastname@example.org
- $100 Tee or Green Sponsor – Signage on one tee or green
- $200 Dinner Sponsor – Signage on one tee or green & signage on all tables
- $300 Cart Sponsor – Signage on one tee or green, signage on all carts, verbal mention at dinner
- $300 Snack Sponsor – Signage on one tee or green, promo materials in all goodie bags, verbal mention at dinner, & signage at refreshment areas
- $500 Beer & Wine Sponsor or Prize/Donation – Under title logo on banner, verbal mention at dinner, promo materials permissible, signage at the bar & refreshment areas
- $800 Team Sponsor – Signage on one tee or green, raffle tickets (12 total), foursome with dinner
- $1100 Corporate Foursome – Foursome with dinner, under title logo, signage on one tee or green, promo materials permissible, raffle tickets (12 per player)
- $2500 Corporate Foursome – Above title with logo, logo on all signage and ads, verbal mention at tee off & dinner, promo materials permissible, raffle tickets (12 per player)
If interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Jeff Dunn at the Business Office 860-283-8558